Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sit on my face.

"Sit on my face"
"Cock me"
"Gurl do you like whales? We can go humpback at my place later"
"Let me see dem titties"
"My dick + your face=best facial ever"
"Are you a washing machine? Because I want to fill you with my dirty load"
"You look like a slut, want to take a ride?"
"Wow, by the looks of you you have a fat ass that I'd like to taste"
"You look like you'd like to be ridden hard and put away wet"

The above are all messages I have been sent on Tinder. To which I shook my head and deleted me account.

These are just a few of the lines "men" think are appropriate to use on a woman. Whether it be on Tinder, in the bar or over Facebook; men are using lines like the above to try and woo a woman into bed. If you're like me, these lines are super degrading. No, I'm not saying that women don't sexualize men but if you think something like the above is going to be the start of a great relationship whether it be fuck buddies or an old fashioned relationship, think again. These words or "pick up lines" are disgusting and make people feel like shit about themselves. I'm/we are not sex machines or need you to help us get laid most of us are quite capable of taking care of that task on our own... Just saying.

Being someone who has never been a size two or ever been in a serious relationship, things like Tinder are sometimes interesting to see what guys these days are into. Growing up in a small town where everyone knows your business makes you want to never date anyone from there. I mean, that's the case for me. Although I never thought I would move back here and live here, I feel like that was right for me at the time. However, nothing what so ever has changed. The guys you saw in high school getting drunk, making fun of you because you're fat and trying to hook up with your best friend when they're at the bar completely shit faced are still at the bar trying to hook up with your best friends. I mean sure, some people never change but I feel like at some point there needs to be a time where you grow up and realize that being a pig towards women or even men needs to stop. At this rate, I choose to be single forever because the world where chivalry still existed is almost completely forgotten and gone. Relationships are not what they used to be and it kind of terrifies me for my niece and nephew.  

Why is it a marriage barely lasts over 10 years anymore? Why do spouses feel the need to cheat? Why would you want to throw away 26 fucking years with someone you've built a home, life and family with? The answer is because people are lazy. They can't admit defeat and ask for help when they need it. It's just easier to walk away and wash your hands of the life you had. But then what? You build another life with someone else and expect your kids to just fall into that new life and your new family? How is that normal? How is that viewed as being okay? I am not okay with that kind of life and I never will be. If by chance I end up falling in love with someone special the word "divorce" is not going to be in our vocabulary. If I give you the commitment to be with you "till death do us part" you better fucking believe that the only way out of that marriage is "death do us part." There is no taking the easy way out.  Sure this makes me sound completely crazy, but why put so much time, effort and love into something you can throw away like a pair of shit stained underwear?

I am so sick of seeing/hearing these types of things happening. Respect people. Love people. Cherish relationships you have. Don't take your friends, family or anyone for that matter for granted. Do what makes you happy, but don't be an asshole doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment